Anne Christie - Litigation Consultant Solicitor
Anne is a litigation solicitor specialising in contentious probate cases advising clients of the firm in relation to all contentious probate matters. Anne works closely with Karen and Louisa in the Wills and Probate team to ensure that our clients receive the full range of expertise available in the firm which might be required by the particular circumstances of their dispute. In addition, Anne is a Member of the Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Specialists (ACTAPS)
and has experience in advising on and attending mediations with clients.
“We work hard to bring about a conclusion to each case in a professional and sympathetic manner.”
We can provide cost-effective advice in relation to disputed Wills, contested probate and inheritance disputes, including:
- Acting for claimants, executors and beneficiaries in claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975, on estates of all sizes.
- Acting in claims that a Will is invalid due to lack of testamentary capacity.
- Actions to determine the correct interpretation of badly-drafted Wills.
- Acting in claims involving mutual Wills.
- Acting in claims involving charities.
We understand that when Wills are disputed it often involves a great deal of emotion and sometimes there are difficult or strained relationships amongst the people involved. We do our best to work with clients to avoid, if at all possible, the need to go to court and of course the substantial costs that can be incurred in doing so. We work hard to bring about a conclusion to each case in a professional and sympathetic manner.
We recognise that litigation can be a costly experience for clients and we therefore offer a free initial 30 minute consultation either by telephone or in a meeting so that Anne can discuss your case with you and advise you on the likely costs.
You can contact Anne by emailing her at